TK And Kindergarten Enrollment For 2017-2018 School Year

TK and Kindergarten enrollment for the 2017-2018 school year will begin on Wednesday, February 1st, 2017. No applications will be accepted early. More information about enrollment times, including the registration form, will be provided in mid-January 2017. 

To ensure a smooth and successful enrollment process, please begin to gather the below documents:


To register your child for school, you will need:
1. a completed 2017-2018 registration form (click here)
2. photo ID of parent/guardian
3. Proof of the child’s age (an original birth certificate, passport, or hospital certificate)
4. child's Health Examination for School Entry signed by child's pediatrician (click here)
5. child’s most recent immunization record
6. two proofs of residency in the district (see below)

Acceptable proofs of residency include:

  • Two utility service contracts, statements or payment receipts; from different agencies such as PG&E, water, or garbage within 45 days (no cell phone bills will be accepted) (two utility service contracts will count as only one proof)
  • Both automobile registration and auto insurance policy, must be current (count as one proof)
  • Homeowner’s or renter’s insurance policy, must be current
  • Rental property contract, lease, or payment receipts within 45 days
  • Section 8 agreements, must be current
  • Correspondence from a government agency (not the DMV) within 45 days
  • Pay stubs, within 45 days
  • Voter registration, must be current
  • Notarized affidavit of residency executed by the parent or legal guardian of a pupil (request form from district office).



if you have any questions and/or concerns regarding enrollment, please use the form below and submit. 

Name *