Parents/guardians may enroll their children in district schools at the Brisbane School District Office. The District Office is located at 1 Solano Street, Brisbane (inside Lipman Middle School) 415.467.0550
Open enrollment for the 2018-2019 school year starts February 1st, 2018. Please come to the District Office to register. Enrollment applications will also be taken at Panorama School by appointment.
The following documentation is required to register:
To register your child for school, you will need:
1. A completed 2018-2019 registration form (click here) *
2. Photo ID of parent/guardian *
3. Proof of the child’s age (an original birth certificate, passport, or hospital certificate) *
4. Child's Health Examination for School Entry signed by child's pediatrician (click here) **
5. Child’s most recent immunization record * Immunization Requirements (English, Spanish, Russian, Vietnamese, Chinese)
6. Child's Oral Health Assessment signed by child's dentist (click here) ***
7. Two proofs of residency in the district (see below, each line item counts as one proof) *
Acceptable proofs of residency include:
- Two utility service contracts, statements or payment receipts; from different agencies such as PG&E, water, or garbage within 45 days count as one proof (no cell phone bills will be accepted)
- Both current automobile registration and current auto insurance policy displaying your address (count as one proof)
- Homeowner’s or renter’s insurance policy, must be current
- Rental property contract, lease, or payment receipts within 45 days
- Section 8 agreements, must be current
- Correspondence from a government agency (not the DMV) within 45 days
- Pay stubs, within 45 days
- Voter registration, must be current
- Notarized affidavit of residency executed by the parent or legal guardian of a pupil (request form from district office).
*Due at time of registration
**A completed student health exam form required to start school due by May 1, 2018 or at time of registration, whichever is the later date. Also a student health exam form needs to be completed within 18 months prior to starting 1st grade.
***A completed dental form due by Dec 1, 2018 or at time of registration, whichever is the later date.
For more information about Student Admissions, please read the Student Admissions Policy.