Parcel Tax Information
2016 Measure B expires June 30, 2022.
Measure B expires June 30, 2022. This tax of $131 per parcel will NOT appear on your property tax bill.
2018 Measure L per Parcel Rate: $166
Measure L is the same rate every year and expires on June 30, 2026.
Measure L funds are used for:
(1) protecting the classroom and library programs currently available to students
(2) providing well-maintained and up-to-date educational technology
(3) hiring and retaining qualified teacher and staff
None of the proceeds from Measure L will be used to pay for District administration.
2022 Measure G per Parcel Rate: $131
Measure G replaces Measure B. Voters will decide on June 7, 2022 whether or not
to approve this parcel tax.
If passed, Measure G funds will be used for:
(1) providing a music teacher and an art teacher
(2) providing teachers and instructional aides to assist and support students with reading and core academics
(3) if funds allow, providing additional library and instructional resources to schools
None of the proceeds from Measure G are used to pay for District administration.
Property owners may be eligible for an exemption from the district’s parcel taxes if
… they are 65 years of age or older on or before July 1 of the tax year, and
… they are listed as a homeowner on the property tax bill, and
… they live on the property for which they are requesting an exemption.
To receive an exemption, please complete an Exemption Request below. Forms should be sent to the district office at One Solano Street, Brisbane, California 94005.