If YOU, Staff Member or a family member are looking for help with mental health or substance use, Care Solace can help you quickly find treatment options matched to your needs regardless of the circumstance. Care Solace is a complimentary and confidential service provided to students, staff, and their families by Brisbane School District. Care Solace’s team is available 24/7/365 and can support you in any language.
If you would like to use Care Solace to help you find a provider:
- Call 888-515-0595 available 24/7/365
- Visit www.caresolace.com/brisbanesd and either search on your own OR click “Book Appointment” for assistance by video chat, email, or phone.
Information on individual treatment providers was gathered by Care Solace based on criteria such as geographic proximity, whether the provider accepts the authorized user’s insurance, and whether the provider is accepting new patients. The school district does not recommend, endorse, promote, or refer to any of the individual treatment providers.
- The 988 Lifeline is a national network of local crisis centers that provides free and confidential emotional support to people in suicidal crisis or emotional distress 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in the United States. They're committed to improving crisis services and advancing suicide prevention by empowering individuals, advancing professional best practices, and building awareness.
- The act of sharing can also serve as a powerful tool in suicide prevention. By sharing hope with one another and throughout our communities, we can support and help connect individuals to resources. Attend events, get involved and find support at SMCHealth.org/SPM.
- Text “BAY” to 741741
- Call BlackLine® provides a space for peer support, counseling, reporting of mistreatment, witnessing and affirming the lived experiences for folxs who are most impacted by systematic oppression with an LGBTQ+ Black Femme Lens. Call BlackLine® prioritizes BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, and People of Color).
- The California Youth Crisis Line is a statewide, 24/7, free confidential and anonymous hotline where youth ages 12-24 and those supporting youth can talk to volunteer trained counselors who offer crisis intervention counseling and resource referrals to service providers in the caller’s local community.
- If you are thinking about harming yourself — get immediate support. Connect to a crisis counselor 24/7, 365 days a year, from anywhere in the U.S. It is 100% confidential, and 100% free.
- Their trained counselors understand the challenges LGBTQ young people face. They will listen without judgment. All of your conversations are confidential, and you can share as much or as little as you’d like.
- 24/7 Crisis Hotline for ALL Ages
- For persons who are depressed, suicidal, or just need to talk to someone about their difficulties. Starvista provides a safe and anonymous environment for people to express their views, challenges, vent their frustrations, explain difficulties, and receive referrals.
- Need support in parenting or providing care to kids? Call us 24-hours-a-day, 7-days-a-week
- Groups and Workshops - Safe & Sound offer groups and workshops for parents, children, and the whole family on rotation throughout the year. Most are free and held at our family support center located at 1757 Waller Street, San Francisco, CA 94117 and Safe & Sound Bayview - 3450 3rd Street Building 2, Suite 3, San Francisco, CA 94124
- Family Support - All families need support sometimes. Safe & Sound offer services to support parents, children, and the entire family. Including: Crisis & support phone line, Care Management, Events for Families, Groups & Workshops, Parenting Classes, Child Safety Classes.
- Parenting Resources - check out Safe & Sound for more informational materials, tips sheets, and other resources for support in parenting.
National Human Trafficking Hotline is 24/7, free confidential and anonymous hotline. If you or someone you know is a victim of human trafficking, the National Human Trafficking Hotline is there to provide the support you need
- OnWatch™ is a survivor-led training designed to empower you to spot, report, and prevent sex trafficking where you live, work, and play. Through true survivor experiences, industry experts explain the key indicators of trafficking, as well as how you can support a survivor’s path to freedom.